Willamette Valley Wine Mailing List
Join our weekly email list where Paul will release a variety of small production wines from Willamette Valley winemakers. This is your chance to get wines that are hard to find unless you visit the wineries themselves. All wines Paul selects are purchased directly from the wineries.
- All wines are pre purchased through a credit card we keep on file. Wines will be picked up from Willamette Valley wineries at the end of the month, and prepped for delivery.
- To assist in getting you the best shipping cost per bottle your wines will be held in storage until you collect 12 bottles, and shipped at once. If you would like earlier shipping please notify us. Shipping is charged at time of shipping.
- Since wine is susceptible to extreme weather we do not ship during summer and extreme colds of winter. We follow weather closely and will advise against shipping if we see adverse weather.
Looking for something specific, or want Paul to put together a custom box? email Paul@willamettewineconcierge.com.
- Portland Metro:
- Free delivery for 12+ bottles.
- $15 for less than 12.
- 1-6 bottles: $30.
- 7-11 bottles: $42
- 12 bottles: $36.55 (15% discount off full cost).
We can assist you in shipping your wine on your behalf, and can ship to all states except for Kentucky and Utah. Standard shipping rates will apply for shipping. We offer a 15% discount on all full cases. Ground Shipping Cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Any wine sold to you by Willamette Wine Concierge LLC is sold in Oregon, and title passes to you, the buyer, in Oregon. The buyer is solely responsible for the ensuing shipment of wine. By placing any wine order with Willamette Wine Concierge LLC, you authorize Willamette Wine Concierge LLC to act on your behalf to deliver your order to your selected destination. We make no representations concerning your legal right to ship or receive wine into any state outside Oregon. The buyer is responsible for compliance with their State Laws regarding wine import and taxation. Our sales obligation is fulfilled when the purchase leaves our shop under UPS way billing to your destination. Title to goods shipped has then passed to the buyer, and the buyer is responsible for risks of loss or damage in accordance with UPS policy and procedures.
- Alcoholic beverages may only be sold and delivered to persons who are at least 21 year of age. When you buy wine from Willamette Wine Concierge LLC you represent that you are at least 21 years of age and the person to whom delivery will be made is at least 21 years of age. When your wine is delivered, the person receiving the wine may be required to show identification proving they are at least 21 years of age.
- All wines sold are maintained at optimum conditions. We consider wine to be out of our control once it has been handed over to the shipper and we cannot be responsible for improper storage after it has been delivered. Therefore, once your wine order has been picked up by the common carrier for delivery, the wine becomes your responsibility. We are not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. We watch weather closely, and will only ship if we believe it is safe to do so.
- Shipments that are returned, refused or shipped to an old address will be re-shipped at the buyer’s expense.
- If a wine is faulty or damaged please contact us within one week for a replacement. Simply not liking a wine is not grounds for replacement as the wine must be either faulty or physically damaged.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and/or cancel an order if we deem it necessary.
- These Terms & Conditions may be changed without notice.